Chicken curry is one of my favourite meals! Well here is my number one curry recipe. So simple and full of great ingredients.
1 Large Onion
3 Garlic Cloves
2 1/2 Tablespoons Curry Powder
Salt and Pepper
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
2 Tablespoons Flour
3 Tablespoons Low-Fat Greek Yogurt
150ml Chicken Stock
1 Can Chopped Tomatoes
3 Chicken Breasts
- Fry onion and garlic for 2 mins.
- Add chicken breasts and brown. Add in pepper and fry for another 2 mins.
- Throw in curry powder and salt/pepper. Fry for 2 mins.
- Add chicken stock and chopped tomato. Bring to boil.
- Remove one ladle of the sauce and mix in a bowl with the flour and Greek Yogurt. Add back into the pan to thicken and add creaminess.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 10-15 mins.
- Serve on own or add small portion of rice!
If you’re interested in taking part in a program with me why not send me an email to email@example.com